Brazil Peacock Bass Fishing Adventure Rates
Our 2016-2017 trip package prices (per client), excluding round trip air from home to Manaus, are $4,950* for September and October and $5250* for January through March.
September and October Trips:
1. Transportation to meet the Otter
2. 6 days of fantastic fishing.
3. 3 full, sit-down meals per day while on the Otter – no cold sandwiches.
4. Bar on Otter – beer, gin, rum, vodka and wine.
5. All drinks in the fishing boat.
6. Fishing tackle including rods and lures (not reels).
7. Catfishing and fishing for other exotic species.
8. All transfers to and from airport.
9. Fishing license.
10. Departure tax.
11. Satellite phone use.
November through March Trips:
1. One night’s stay in the Park Suites Hotel located inside the Tropical Resort grounds in Manaus.
2. Round trip twin engine charter 300 miles into remote fishing areas.
3. 6 days of fantastic fishing.
4. 3 full, sit-down meals per day while on the Otter – no cold sandwiches.
5. Bar on Otter – beer, gin, rum, vodka and wine.
6. All drinks in the fishing boat.
7. Fishing tackle including rods and lures (not reels).
8. Catfishing and fishing for other exotic species at night.
9. All transfers from airport to hotel and back to airport.
10. Fishing license.
11. Departure tax.
12. Satellite phone use.
Not included in Packages:
1. Round trip air from home city to Manaus. We will assist you with getting your air.
2. Extra nights and activities in Manaus.
3. Tipping – $200.00 per week.
4. Items of a personal nature.
5. US passport and Brazilian visa. We will assist you with your visa application.
*If the price of oil increases to the point where our Brazilian partners must increase their charge per client to us, then we may have to pass this extra amount on to our clients. We will have no choice but to raise our package prices.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!